Detoxify Mega Clean is our most powerful cleansing herbal detox drink. Mega Clean is formulated for people with higher toxin levels, and limited time for their intensive cleansing program. The 32oz ready-to-drink formula is packed with vitamins, minerals, and Detoxify's proprietary blend of cleansing herbs.
Size: 32 oz.
Detoxify Mega Clean Directions:
- Shake the Mega Clean well and drink entire contents of the bottle.
- Mega Clean begins to immediately work to help support your body‚Äôs natural cleansing process.
- Wait 15 minutes. Refill the Mega Clean bottle with water ‚shake and drink.
- Urinate frequently. Frequent urination indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing with Mega Clean.
- Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day to extend your cleansing program for hours.
DETOXIFY MEGA CLEAN NT INGREDIENTS
Each 32oz Mega Clean NT detox drink contains our proprietary herbal blend. Mega Clean NT also includes:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Creatine Monohydrate
MEGA CLEAN NT’S EXCLUSIVE HERBAL FORMULA IS:
- Burdock Root — Acts as a diuretic in Mega Clean NT to help release toxins from the body, as well as having blood cleansing properties.
- Devil’s Claw — Used in Mega Clean NT as a homeopathic remedy for liver, kidney, and metabolic disorders.
- Dandelion — Herbalists use this potent herb to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Milk Thistle — Included in Mega Clean NT to restore healthy liver function and minimize toxin damage.
- Hawthorne Berry — Used in Mega Clean NT, as it has been for centuries, to support the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Uva Ursi — In Mega Clean NT to promote kidney and urinary health.
- Mullein Leaf — Acts as a tonic in Mega Clean NT to support the respiratory system and lungs.
- Stevia — A powerful cleansing herb in Mega Clean NT used by herbalists since ancient times.
- Fruit Fiber — Effective in Mega Clean NT for binding toxins and helping to eliminate them through the digestive tract.
- Taurine — An important amino acid that supports metabolism and detoxification.